Each building we construct is unique and individual to the customer, therefore we cannot offer an “off the shelf” price. What we do have, however, are guide prices based upon previous projects.
When calculating a price for a particular cabin we have to bear in mind a number of factors that will influence the overall cost.
The factors that affect the price are:
- Building size and shape
- Location of building
- The number of doors and windows
- The size and specifications of doors and windows
- Style of roof and material used
- Flooring Specification (i..e thickness and species used)
- The number of internal walls and partitions
- The number of storeys
- The type of staircase
There are a number of ways in which we can work with you to achieve the construction of your desired cabin. We can:
- Work with you to design your own cabin
- Work with your own design
- Offer a range of standard stock designs for you to chose from